Church in Advance burglarized | News
ADVANCE, MO (KFVS)- An Advance church burglary is under investigation.
Stoddard County Sheriff Hefner says someone broke into the St. Joseph Parish in Advance overnight.
The sheriff says the suspect broke in through a window, and stole several items from the church.
Hefner did not say exactly what was stolen.
No suspects are in custody, and the incident remains under investigation.
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Stoddard County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse