Rte. U to be reduced for bridge maintenance | News
STODDARD COUNTY, KY (KFVS) - The Missouri Department of Transportation says Route U will be reduced to one lane while contractor crews perform bridge maintenance.
This section of road is located between County Road 639 and Field Road.
Weather permitting, crews will be working Monday, Dec. 17 through Thursday, Dec. 20 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. daily.
MoDOT says the work zone will be marked with signs. Drivers are urged to use extreme caution while in the area.
For additional information, contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636) or visit www.modot.org/southeast.
Copyright KFVS 2012. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Stoddard County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Poplar Bluff charity aims to bring Christmas to more than 1,400 kids
- 21st Annual Festival of Lights Christmas Auto Tour now until Dec. 29
- Three Rivers breaks ground on Humanities, Social Sciences building
- MoDOT to hold public hearing on proposed projects in Poplar Bluff
- Man accused in multi-million dollar fraud scheme involving Poplar Bluff property
- Sikeston man facing additional charges for alleged violation of protection order
- Man wanted in connected to shooting at Sikeston Eagles
- Sikeston man facing felony domestic violence charges
- Scott City School PTO to host annual dinner auction March 8
- Sikeston Convention, Visitors Bureau hosting photo contest