Eastbound Rte. 60 to be reduced for joint sealing on roads | News
STODDARD COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - The Missouri Department of Transportation says Eastbound Route 60 will be reduced to one lane while crews seal the joints along the road.
This section of road is located between Route TT and and Route AD.
Weather permitting, crews will be working Monday, Dec. 17 through Friday, Dec. 21 from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
MoDOT says the work zone will be marked with signs. Drivers are urged to use extreme caution while in the area.
For additional information, contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636) or visit www.modot.org/southeast.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Stoddard County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Poplar Bluff Chamber of Commerce encourages businesses to participate in Curb Appeal Program
- Boil water order lifted for PWSD #4 in Wayne & Butler Counties
- Ameren Mo. joins MSHP in promoting use of life jackets
- 'Remembering Our Fallen' photo exhibit at Bill Emerson Memorial Visitor Center
- Poplar Bluff police investigate arson complaint