Rte. 51 to close for bridge repairs | News
STODDARD COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - The Missouri Department of Transportation says Route 51 will be closed while contractor crews perform bridge repairs.
This section of road is located between County Road 279 and Route K (bridge over drain ditch #5).
Weather permitting, crews will be working starting at 6 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 26 and reopening Monday, Dec. 3 at 5 p.m.
MoDOT says the work zone will be marked with signs. Drivers are urged to use extreme caution while in the area.
For additional information, contact Resident Engineer Audie Pulliam at (573) 840-9781 or MoDOT's Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636) or visit www.modot.org/southeast.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Stoddard County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse