Rte. 51 bridge work contract for over $70,000 awarded to contractor | News
STODDARD COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - The Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission awarded a contract Wednesday for a bridge rail replacement project on Route 51 in Stoddard County.
The $74,845 contract was awarded to Lehman Construction, LLC from California, Mo.
The bridge is located on Route 51 just south of Route K near Puxico. The Commission says the project includes the replacement of the bridge railing. Work will require the road to be closed.
MoDOT will alert drivers before any changes in traffic. They say work zones will be marked with signs, drivers are urged to use extreme caution while in the area and should plan for possible delays
For more information, please contact Resident Engineer Audie Pulliam at 573-840-9781 or MoDOT's Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Stoddard County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- PBHS wins Scholar Bowl Championship
- Ameren MO warns of possible 'scam artists' targeting customers
- Poplar Bluff Chamber of Commerce encourages businesses to participate in Curb Appeal Program
- Boil water order lifted for PWSD #4 in Wayne & Butler Counties
- Ameren Mo. joins MSHP in promoting use of life jackets