Rte. K to be reduced for pavement repairs | News
STODDARD COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - The Missouri Department of Transportation says Route K will be reduced to one lane while crews make pavement repairs.
This section of road is located between Route 25 and Route M.
Weather permitting, crews will be working Wednesday, Aug. 29 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Thursday, Aug. 30 from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.
MoDOT says the work zone will be marked with signs. Drivers are urged to use extreme caution while in the area.
For additional information, contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636) or visit www.modot.org/southeast.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All Rights Reserved.
Top Stoddard County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ameren MO warns of possible 'scam artists' targeting customers
- Poplar Bluff Chamber of Commerce encourages businesses to participate in Curb Appeal Program
- Boil water order lifted for PWSD #4 in Wayne & Butler Counties
- Ameren Mo. joins MSHP in promoting use of life jackets
- 'Remembering Our Fallen' photo exhibit at Bill Emerson Memorial Visitor Center