Route N to be reduced for pavement repairs | News
STODDARD COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - Route N in Stoddard County will be reduced to one lane while crews with the Missouri Department of Transportation make pavement repairs.
The section of road is located from Route 961 to Route Y and the work will take place Thursday, July 19 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., weather permitting.
Motorists are urged to use extreme caution while in the area.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Stoddard County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ameren MO warns of possible 'scam artists' targeting customers
- Poplar Bluff Chamber of Commerce encourages businesses to participate in Curb Appeal Program
- Boil water order lifted for PWSD #4 in Wayne & Butler Counties
- Ameren Mo. joins MSHP in promoting use of life jackets
- 'Remembering Our Fallen' photo exhibit at Bill Emerson Memorial Visitor Center