Feedback sessions scheduled on fate of area Girl Scout Service Centers | Events
DEXTER, MO (KFVS) - A volunteer feedback session will be Tuesday, July 24 about the Long Range Property Plan for Girl Scout Service Centers.
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear the current status of council properties, the long range implications and give feedback on how the council property situation can be addressed. The session in Dexter will be at the United Methodist Church, 501 South Walnut.
Other sessions in the area include:
- Wednesday, July 25 - Cape Girardeau Library, 711 North Clark in Cape Girardeau , Mo.
- Thursday, July 26 - Temple Baptist Church, Annex, 1813 Barron Road in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
All sessions are from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. No RSVP is required. The council says this is the last chance for residents in the community to have their voices heard about the fate of local Girl Scout Service Centers and Camps.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Stoddard County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- PBHS wins Scholar Bowl Championship
- Ameren MO warns of possible 'scam artists' targeting customers
- Poplar Bluff Chamber of Commerce encourages businesses to participate in Curb Appeal Program
- Boil water order lifted for PWSD #4 in Wayne & Butler Counties
- Ameren Mo. joins MSHP in promoting use of life jackets