Masonic Service Association donates calendars to VA Medical Center | Community Spirit
POPLAR BLUFF, MO (KFVS) - The Masonic Service Association recently donated calendars for Veterans at the John J. Pershing VA Medical Center.
Shown is Jesse Deardorff from the Dexter group, presenting a box of calendars to Acting Chief of Voluntary Service Donna Reynolds.
Anyone interested in volunteering or making donations to the John J. Pershing VA Medical Center should call the Voluntary Service office at 573/778-4276.
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Stoddard County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse