Ameren meeting in Dexter moved to high school auditorium | Community Spirit
DEXTER, MO (KFVS) - The Public Service Commission has changed the location of the Ameren rates meeting in Dexter.
They say because of the large response, they have moved the meeting to the Dexter High School Auditorium. All other details are the same.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Stoddard County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- PBHS wins Scholar Bowl Championship
- Ameren MO warns of possible 'scam artists' targeting customers
- Poplar Bluff Chamber of Commerce encourages businesses to participate in Curb Appeal Program
- Boil water order lifted for PWSD #4 in Wayne & Butler Counties
- Ameren Mo. joins MSHP in promoting use of life jackets